Monday, December 28, 2009

I enjoyed Christmas!! Wee!!~

This year Christmas is GREAT!!
Lots of gathering and presents!! Wahahah!!
I like it when my slots are all taken up! =p!
I like it when i received unexpected presents!
I like it when i talk non stop and play non stop with my cousins!

24Dec
- A day before Christmas
- Meet up with Siang Siang
- Received my first present!
- Next went to his gathering
- Received 4 presents!
- Went to my maternal side gathering!
- Till 4am the next day!! Wow!~

25Dec
- It's CHRISTMAS!!
- It's Family Day.. Haha!
- Stayed home mahjong with my family!
- Had Log Cake!! Yummy!

26Dec
- A Day after Christmas
- Had tuition in the morning
- Received present from my student's mum (So Happy!)
- Had a post-Christmas gathering with paternal side!
- Played mahjong with Adult Pro. Cheat my money sia! >.<
- Home Sweet Home!!