Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long waited update! =)

I'm back! haha.
So long since i updated! Always wanted to update but time constraint!
Days are happy during these period!
Lots and lots of festival and events!
Let photos do the talking! =p


- Valentines day @ No Signboard! -
Main dish: Butter Crab! =)
- Exchanging of presentie! -
- Monthly tiny celebration (^_^)y -

- Sweasons Ice Cream Buffet! -
more than 40 icecream flavours to choose from!

- Food, Food & Food! -
Eating spree @ Fish&Co, DianXiaoEr, ThaiExpress, DinTaiFung!

- Reunion dinner with Vi & Jl @ pinch of salt! -

- Nex shopping trip! -
Big shopping mall but nothing much!
Just that the movie theater is nice! Special design with comfy seats

- Chinatown trip! -
As usual! we will walk chinatown during CNY period!
This time we tried the german sausage!
Its really damn yummy! Thats explain the long queue!!

- CNY steamboat!! & yusheng!! -
I love my family steamboat and yusheng!
I wont be shy getting tons of food for myself!
and our yusheng always comprise of abalone!
Yup! I totally enjoyed these days!
Having lots of fun and laughter throughout!! =DD