(This is a random post! As my blog is dead for quite some time. Hahah.. But I'm surprised that the number of times my blog has been visited per month is not zero!)
Time flies! Like.. really fast!!
I made a picture collage with pictures taken from 2008-2011 - Our 1st 3years.
I wanted to put more.. but that was the max I can put in.. -.-'
By right, the picture should be viewed in a clockwise direction from 2008->2009->2010->2011->2012->2013.
Here's another picture collage with mixture of 2008-2013. Still.. very limited!!
Okay.. I have no more time to do a proper one..
It's my mid-term exam week.. Time to study!
Oh ya.. nowadays gatherings are getting scary~
During family gathering.. people has been asking.. so when are you getting married..
During bf's cousin wedding.. people has been asking.. so when is your turn..
Alamak.. chill!! I havent even graduate! Haha..
And I will most probably answer all these question through wedding invitation cards.. Lol..
Here's a picture taken recently at bf's cousin solemnization @ 1-Altitude!
In the past, I used to blog.. then changed to facebook.. then twitter.. then now.. instagram..
Too lazy to blog.. And too many stalkers on facebook! Haha.. you know.. those older generation are number one stalkers! =I


