I'm not someone who has a lot of friends.
There's a saying which goes "You don't need a lot of friends, you just need a few true ones".
I totally agree on that.
As everyone is getting busy with their own lives.. careers and relationships..
I don't really get to meet up my friends often.
But I always believe efforts is needed to maintain friendship.
Come to think of it, I only get to meet most of my friends on special occasions such as birthdays..
It's a great excuse to meet up and catch up with one another.
Be it meeting yearly, or just 3-4 times a year, its an effort put in.
If no one even bother to make an effort to meet up, that's it. That's the end of friendship. How sad.
Maybe that's life. People should learn to forgive and forget.
I means.. friends.. we don't get to see one another daily.. how much can they irritate you..
unless.. they are really so intolerable..
As part of growing up, I did lost some friends in the process. Even though I wished I could still keep them in contact, some of them seems impossible. We don't have handphones and facebook in primary school! Others due to friends-and-friends conflict, and you only get to choose one side.
I just wanted to say.. Dear friends of mine, even though we didn't meet up often, I still appreciate everyone of you and regard all of you as a part of my lives. Cheers!
*I know before I was attached, I used to plan and organise lots of outings.. But I have to say I tried my best not to neglect my friends. I continue to keep in contact and meet up! Friends are important to me!


