Year of the Horse!!
That's my chinese zodiac!!
It also means.. I'm already 24.. for a moment I feel so old.. >.<
It always been our tradition to visit Chinatown before CNY!
To shop for CNY goodies etc.. And to feel the atmosphere!
This time we went on Saturday instead of weekdays as bf have to work on weekdays.
You can really feel the difference in terms of the crowd!!
It's so freaking crowded!! Despite being cloudy that day, it's so warm!!
It's so difficult to look at things with the crowd and not mentioning moving from one booth to another.
Photo-taking time!
Taking a photo together is a MUST!!
It shows we are here for CNY 2014!
One day, while shopping for CNY, I saw this pair of fortune cats!
It's so cute!
So.. I bought it!!
May these lucky cats bring me more luck, fortune & all the good things in life! ^^
CNY EVE:
As usual, bf would stay till 12am to countdown with me!
Even for CNY! Hahah!
CNY:
Visiting to relative's place!
We spent lots of days visiting one another side's of relatives!
Fun-filled CNY with lots of angbaos and goodies!
Not forgetting the part on gambling! =P
Happy Chinese New Year to All!

