Friday, March 14, 2014

Random Updates On New Year 2014!

This year countdown with Bf is slightly different!

Reminiscing on first time countdowning 5year ago, we actually went some places near singapore flyer to catch the fireworks. Everything was so sweet and romantic until.. we have to walk all the way to kallang mrt station to cab! which probably around 40mins walk? O_O! Hahah.. 
At that point of time, he keep emphasising its just a short walk, but to me, its considered a very very very long walk. Haha. I hate walking long distance. (I'm such a lazy person =p)

So for the rest of our countdown, usually we would just have a simple countdown at my place! With additions of our own fireworks! (So-called sparkles. lol)

But this year.. Bf surprised me by having a staycation for our countdown! Yipee!!
Thats the benefit of him started working yeah? Oops! =x
Anyway, we had our staycation at Expo area.. since all hotels in town with fireworks view is either fully booked or extremely expensive..
Oh wait.. expo area??
Yup! That's right! Rmb that there is a new shopping mall there? called changi city point..
I actually didnt know there is a hotel right behind it! It's new too!

Here's some pictures!! 
Lets welcome "Capri by Fraser"!
Everything is so new.. so nice.. so pretty!


That's our room! So pretty right!! =D
 
 And there's a kitchenette inside the room!
Includes an oven & induction cooker!
Those foods below are provided!
Supposingly 3 course meal - Salad, Marinated Sausages & Tiramisu Cake! 

Didnt know cooking is allowed inside the hotel room!
Utensils are nicely arranged too!
By right there is another drawer which I didnt take a picture of.. 
Becos Mr Poh has already taken everything out! Look at the pot & pan on the table!

After check-in, we decided to go Changi City Point for a walk!
Did some normal shopping & also some groceries shopping!
Cooking is bf's fav pastime! So.. look at what we have bought! To 加料!

Mr Chef Tan!
Cooking in progress!
(My job is to take pictures! Hahaha!)

Looks good!!

Ta-da!! 
We have shrooms, bacons, honey ham, sausages & "salad"
Bf actually went to cook the salad which looks more like kangkong!

While having our romantic ai-xin dinner, we waited for the countdown!
Fireworks on TV!!

To celebrate, we had our deserts - Tiramisu Cake!
Wah.. I tell you.. It's damn yummy!!!
Wished we were given more!

After that, Bf fell asleep right after the countdown.. Haha.
I was watching Twilight on Chn 5 till like 3am!! (I think*)
.
.
Next morning!
Hotel buffet breakfast!!
Didnt really took pictures of all food.. because there are quite alot of people around.
So paiseh.. so I took only 2 pictures and proceed for my breakkie!
 

 That's all for 1/1/14!
Great start of the year!!