Realised I'm back to blogging! Hmm.. maybe? Hahah..
Anyway here's an update of my birthday events! Hehe!
16 Oct 13 (Wed):
Attended school as per normal..
Seating down, one of my uni friend passed me a paper bag!
I was quite shocked and confused.. I was like.. "huh?"
Then she said "For you, your birthday present!"
Super happy!! We didnt discuss about birthday before. And thats the power of facebook~
She found out my birthday is just around the corner, and made an origami lotus for me!
Sweet max!! Realised she spent a few hours on it! Super touched!
Thankyou Agnes!
I'm really excited & happy having to receive a handmade present!! =DD
I'm really excited & happy having to receive a handmade present!! =DD
It's super pretty!!
On the other hand, I headed home after school.
As recently, bf has been OT-ing during the weekdays till late night! After 12am tt kind..
Hence, I only got to meet him every weekend. =(
But he randomly pop by my house on 16Oct (Wed) at 11plus pm!
To give me a surprise!
To give me a surprise!
Ending work earlier than usual, just to countdown with me for my birthday!
Haha must be thinking so sweet right?
Then I asked him: "Where's my cake?! LOL! Aiya.. if you have bought a cake with lighted candles on it, it's would be perfect!" I'm so demanding Hahahha..
So that he could grab some sleep for tomorrow's battle*
So bu she de though.. >.<
17 Oct 13 (Thu):
Meeting bf for dinner @ Buffet Town!Heard a number of good reviews from friends.
Plus, this month's theme is CRABBY!!
Hence, decided to try!
Actually was planning to go Kuishin Bo Jap Buffet. Because got snow crabs! LOL..
Well.. bf must be happy that I chose Buffet Town instead! Since it's much cheaper! Haha!
This is the poster of CRABBY menu:
But actually quite disappointing that they are serving more flower crabs instead of what is listed to be CRAB.
We reached there at 6.30pm. And yet.. alot of food is gone!
Some aunties are kuazhang to "swipe" all the crabs in the tray.. -.-''
So i ended not taking any pictures of the food. Since its either messy or empty..
The only nice perfect picture I took was the deserts! since people havent reach the 'desert stage'
Overall.. the food was so-so.. My fav was the prawn. (damn fresh!)
Crayfish wasnt yummy at all. Thank to the erxin ammonia smell..
Next, we went to buy my birthday cake!
Bf insist on buying a awfully chocolate cake while I insisting I just want a small non-chocolate cake LOL!
Of course, the birthday girl won =p
Went home & cut my cute little cake! =DD
Thankyou Bf for the cake, treat & present! And of course, your precious time! Hehe!
18 Oct 13 (Fri):
Vivian was having company event @ Jurong and decided to pick me up after my school! Hehe! Sweet!~
We went Jurong Hill to have teppanyaki! So cool!!
Which we take our own sweet time to eat!
And the staffs are waiting for us to finish our food so that they can let others in =X
Its our habit of enjoying our food & chitchat at the same time!
After that, we were served some horrible complimentary deserts.
Well, since it's complimentary, I have nth to complain haha.
Next, we went to Sentosa Cove!
Its my first visit there! The yacht is so damn chio!
Feel like organising some gathering for a yacht ride! =D
It was getting late, and on our way home, it suddenly and randomly rain very heavily!! thunders & lightnings!
Thanks Vi! For the ride & treat! Love you much!
19 Oct 13 (Sat) - 20 Oct 13(Sun):
Weekend getaway!! To celebrate our 5years anniversary!
We kinda of love Batam! It's our 3rd trips within a year!
Everything is cheap!
Cheap food, cheap massage, cheap hotel!
With yummy A&W & Kueh Lapis!
First day:
We took a ferry early in the morning to batam!
Checked in. And had our breakfast @ JCO Donuts!
Donuts are half priced compared to singapore!!
Next, we went to nagoya shopping mall to shop and have our lunch!
Lunch @ a chinese restaurant!
Food is so cheap that we overordered -.-''
Ordered 4 dishes. And the portions are huge!!
Didnt finish all of them. As I dont want to overeat!
Saving some space for my bbq buffet dinner later =p
As for shopping , nothing much to buy actually, except we bought a lot of groceries!
Super uncle & aunty!!
But it's really really cheap!
Especially Sensodyne toothpaste. $8 plus in SG and $2 plus in Batam! See! Cheap right!
2nd items that we mass buy is their maggie mee! Damn yummy compared to Singapore's!
FYI, I bought a super duber cute cow hand puppet! LOL!
It's super cute! (Spot it in the picture! Cute right?!?!)
After all the shopping, we are feeling tired, and it's dinner time!
We went to Novotel Hotel for their BBQ buffet dinner!
We stayed there during our 1st trip. And ate there too!
But this time round, we stayed at swissbelhotel as the hotel looks cleaner and prettier haha!
The food this time round was as fantastic too!
They used to bbq all the food and served it on the buffet tray.
But now, they changed to take the raw seafood and then they bbq it for you.
So we kinda of have to wait for the food to be bbq-ed.
But now, they served steamboat and more varieties of deserts!
The deserts are yummy!! thumbs up!! =D
To end our day, we went for our long-waited massage!
Full 2hours! Shiok max!!
23 Oct 13 (Wed):
Supposed to end school today @ 3.30pm.
But thanks to random fire drill, school ends @ 2.30pm!
Freaking early for me! As I have to wait till 7pm for dinner with poly cliques!
Reached Ion @3.30pm, I went searching for food.
Wanted to have some food at BurgerKing, and realised it's gone!!
So I thought of having McDonalds @ Shaw..
On my way there, I exited the wrong exit, ended up at Tangs!
And guess who I saw! Jialing!! who was directly in front of me!!
And guess who I saw! Jialing!! who was directly in front of me!!
Super super qiao! She was about to text me when we bump into one another!
So she accompanied me to Shaw for McD!
And you know what!!!! McD disappeared too! Due to renovation!! -.-''
What?! Seriously?!?!
So we went back to Ion, and settled down for ToriQ!
Found seats and enjoy our food!
Seems super long since I last met her!
Actually not very long la.. 3months? But so much to catch up!
After we finish our yummy ToriQ, we decided to food hop to Gindaco Takoyaki!
The forever long Q during dinner time!
Luckily, its early! And there's seats!
Vivian came! Hungry as well, she went to buy auntie anne!
And while we are going off, we saw Gina!
Super qiao that we dont even have to text where we are! Haha!
Then Jennifer arrives! And the super hardworking Amanda who end work the latest rushed over to meet us!
We dined @ Paradise Dynasty! For the famous colourful xiaolongbaos!
There's actually a sequence to eat those xiaolongbaos!
It really seems long since our last meet up!
Nothing much updates from our lives, except JL is going to start work soon!
Gina is graduating soon!
Congrats to both of them!
And Amanda is super different! Becoming the big-eater in our clique! Overtaking Jen!
What has work done to her! Haha! Earn too much!
After dinner, Amanda treated us deserts @ The Marmalade Pantry!
High class deserts! Yummy!! Thankyou!
And Of course, a big thankyou to all of them for the xiaolongbaos treat! (^_^)Y!
27 Oct 13 (Sun):
Haha.. To be updated! Its a birthday treat from my Secondary buddies!!
Looking forward to meet them!
Birthday is really a great opportunity to have meetups!! Loving it!~
Looking forward to meet them!
Birthday is really a great opportunity to have meetups!! Loving it!~









